sábado, 8 de fevereiro de 2014

UkeAttack - II Ep [2014]


Mais uma que escrevi com meu novo Uke, dessa vez acho que me esforcei em aprender alguns acordes novos e fazer ritmos diferentes...


Godless

You play the Godless like no one
See them or leave them, you don't belong
You raise your god and that's no fun
See them or leave them, you don't belong


You test our Father and that's no fair
See them or leave them, you don't belong
You smash our Father and I don't care
See them or leave them, you don't belong

Golden Chains of Love

I got a feeling
that you'll leave me
like ten years ago
I hate to feel this
I don't wanna see it
By a future, we blow

I don't love you
I live above you
Golden chains of love
I need less you
I Just Please you
we can't change love

Piggy Lullaby

Sing me up a lullaby
if you believe pigs can fly
save me from the eternal flies
a place in between tender lies

Fill me up till I can't hide
May you can see selfish signs
Seen before, ambush sky
Badly and hopeless I can't die

Comum People

Comum people, come to see
Common everything that breath

I hope you all die!

Bring your lies, bring to me
Comum people, come to see me

Uncle Bob

Look out kids!
Uncle Bob was around
He has many toys to show
At least do you think so

Watch out kids!
Don't leave your moms now
Bob have no one to talk
There is a pity but you don't wanna

Play with Bob the pedophile
He has a third arm
Who talk too much
A little bit too much

I meet Bob once
And thinking well
I never been the same since


All songs & Lyrics by André

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário