terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2014

UkeAttack - III [2014]



"Parasite"
Let's feel something else
Maybe you can help yourself
They breed from trees
They're part of me

Come on and see
parts of me
My long disgusting throne
May you can live
Positive dreams
I can cheat you along

Lives in my dream
every single scene
Pulling the strings
Being part of me

"Ahead"
Look at me I'm on my own
Can't hear my words are gone
Easily I can't stay
Face me a little less insane

Find yourself lonely
Keep yourself everyday
Heal yourself is up to you now
Keep yourself anyway

I can't see so ahead
But I believe I can stand
Sometimes I fall through the ages
At the end I rise again

"The Main Stage Clown"
Every single notion
Balance over oceans
Waves of conversation
Script of my creation

Hide yourself on words now
Cheat yourself, Laugh with the crowd
Hear yourself, the main stage clown
Be Yourself in your words now

They live under your domain
They do what you say
They don't have skills
Livin' in your creation

"Soneca"
I don't have a life, go away!
Under my disguise, I'll fade
Skip your lies, I'm own my way
I don't fantasize, I live today

Buy myself some lovers hate
Keeping my own decay

Sometimes I shouldn't play
It's ok? or another phase
Your single mind keep me insane
In other life may I stay

Dreaming
Cause you're dreaming
Dreaming

"Sharp Knife"
Sing my open hate
Love's all mistake
Make me suffocate
Drown on my rage

Lets have some faith
Need more than I take
Tie me on your lies
I need a sharp knife

"We Got News"
We got news
about you
whatever it says
only you'll have
Something goo
or mayber a chose
whatever it says
only you'll have

"Hear Me"
Hear me cause I have to speak
See is lose everything

I see everything


All Songs & lyrics by andré

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário